Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Day 1: Welcome Year 2008

January 1, 2008


Happy New Year!!! Here comes year 2008 and I hope the year of the Earth Rat will be a good year for me. It's my personal tradition to set goals as the year starts. Although I could not stick with those goals the whole year through, I'm making these as guidelines for me.

- Observe proper working time. (I've been late at work many times.)

- Go to church at least once a week.

- Take vitamins everyday.

- Games are for weekends only (until I graduate).

- Free time are for studying.- Read the bible as much as possible.

- Eat breakfast.

- List my daily expenses so I'll know where are my money going

- Pray always.

- Minimize laughing and smiling. (Let's be serious this year)

- I'm now a grown up. I should refrain from doing "things-not-intended-to-be-done". (I hope this time, it's for real.)

- Update my blog and ourstory everyday.

That's all for today. It's 3 am in the morning. I've got to sleep now. Happy new year!!!

No comments: