Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day 4 - January 4, 2008

Today is the birthday of my mother. She's still in Lebanon and hopefully, she'll be back by March before my graduation. I really miss my mom. Only 3 months left before graduation and as soon as I find a job, I'll be the one to send my brother in school so that my mother won't go back to Lebanon to work anymore. My sister with the rest of my family called her. I failed to called her. I'll just send an e-mail.

I hope we'll be complete again. It's been 5 years that we're not complete. I miss my family..

We went in the working area of our thesis. I'm still worried about what my groupmate told us yesterday. He was not there when we arrived. Me and my bestfriend just do the work even without hime. He arrived by evening and I thought he's mad. It seems that what he said yesterday should be forgotten but we should do our tasks for our design project. This is the first time this year that I drank Red Horse again. Damn, I really don't like drinking but just to pay respect with my groupmates, I accepted the offer.

No comments: