Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 9 - January 9,2008

Contrary to the happenings yesterday, I think that this one of the most memorable day this year. I don't know what has got into Kuya Jayson's mind. He's kind this day and he talked with me the way I wanted. Maybe he realized that I got upset with him yesterday. It's a coincidence that this day is the monthsary of our best friendship. Yes, I don't forget the day I found my bestfriends. We became bestfriends last November 9,2004.

I'm really glad that at least once, he's been good to me all night. He opened up a conversation with me while we walked in the street going to the pharmacy. We don't use to talk while walking and it's very seldom to happen. We bought his food supplements and fruits. I haven't even heard any complaints from him even we visit my cousin's boarding house nearby. On our way back, we decided to walk again. This time it's a street we've never been before but it's a shortcut to our apartment. Good thing that we're back safe.

On the other hand, I haven't heard anything from my bestfriend Divine...

No comments: