Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day 3 - January 3, 2008

Thursday, my duty was afternoon, yet I'm still late. There's nothing to do in my job because I have finished the tasks already. I just read the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince e-book.

After duty, I went straight ahead to my bestfriend's apartment where I now live. We were to go in our workplace of our thesis but Ate Charlyn, the cousin of Kuya Jayson invited us for a dinner. So we accepted it and we ate in the Eat-all-you-can restaurant somewhere in Mabolo, cebu City. I was so full. Afterwards, I thought we'll go in a comedy bar but we went in a bar named "Love City". That's the place I don't want to go yet. Even I'm not a minor anymore, I'm not yet ready to go to the workplace of strippers and pole dancers. I know they'll make fun of me and as what I have expected, it happenned. They rent a girl for us boys. But they want me to take the chance. I'm not good in chatting up girls especially if I don't know the person. And I screwed things up. I'm afraid even to touch the girl. I just don't like it that way. Having no girlfriend didn't provoke me to do what I think is wrong. If I do what they want me to do, I'll just put my principles and the lessons my parents taught me into waste. "Just for fun", as what they've been telling me. I'm just laughing but it doesn't mean that I really want that thing. I still respect myself. THough they find it hard to understand. Most males in this world won't do the same. It's a girl dude, that's what all boys want. Sorry but I was raised by my parents with morale. I know I'm sinful but I don't want to commit a bigger sin. I understand if they can't understand my side. I know they've somehow questioned my personality. THat doesn't really matter to me, as long as I know that I did what I think is right. I just want to do that with the girl that I'll marry, and that's not a sin anymore I guess.

Meanwhile, my groupmate in our thesis got a little disappointed because we failed to go to our workplace. I explained but I didn't tell him we went in the bar. I think he's right. We should be more serious this time because March is fast approaching and we need to finish our design project before the month ends.

No comments: