Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day 16 - January 16, 2008

I'm not feeling well when I woke up in the morning that's why I get up late. I'm in a hurry because we have a task to do in our school. Kuya also requested me to buy apples before I go home. It was about 5 pm when I got off from my work. We need to be in school by 4 pm. We're already 1 hour late. When I arrived in the fruit stand, I bought the apple in the nearest stall I could see. I know that the apples that they sell were not good. But since I'm in a hurry, I didn't mind it. I expected that Kuya will get mad.


When I arrived at the apartment, as what I expected, he really got mad. I said that I will just replace those apples with my own money. I get also a bit mad about what he said. I didn't talk with him for the rest of the night.

I was just thinking, I'm being childish again. We got mad at each other just because of apples.

At school, we helped make the props and costumes that my schoolmates will use for the Sinulog this Sunday. Exhausting, but I enjoyed it. Me and Kuya we're not talking with each other. Cristine told me that they already bought new apples. I think he's really mad at me.

We've finished our tasks by 10 pm. I don't know what to do. We are sleeping in the same room. I gave him the 200 pesos that I've wasted for buying the apples that he don't like and I went to bed at once and sleep.

I hope we'll be the same tomorrow. I'm just regretting of how childish I've been. My apology..

No comments: