Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day 2 - January 2, 2008

Day2

A problem occurred with the internet connection that's why I haven't been able to update this online.

What have I done yesterday?? hmmmm..

January 2 was my first day of duty in the year 2008. As what have I included i my goals, I will observe proper working time. Yet, I was still 6 minutes late. I really find it hard waking up early because I sleep late. This is also the first time that I wear a polo shirt. I'm always wearing t-shirts and I think that I should be more formal this year.

The goals that I made came into my mind and I'm thinking if I could stick with them. Like for instance, that I'll minimize laughing and smiling. It's one hard thing to do because I love laughing. I just want to minimize it because the people around me get annoyed when I laugh. They're thinking of me as someone I'm not and their criticisms made me disappointed a bit. Hence, they're the one who are making fun out of me. Sometimes, I think that's not pleasing anymore.

We started making the transmitter part of our project. It worked, but not the way we want it to be. We need to improve it.

No comments: