Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day 7 - January 7, 2008

Monday, and I'm still late again. I thought that I will change this week but I started it being a latecomer again. I need to be more responsible this time.

After duty, I went to buy some spare parts for our project. Then I went to school. As usual, there's no classes. They are busy preparing for the Sinulog, a festival here in Cebu, because our school will participate in the street dance.

At the evening, while doing our project, we drank Red Horse again. My groupmate's friend and my other classmate was there yesterday. My groupmate has some personal problem, he guess that he'll be a father now.

Drinking session again. *Sigh*. I really don't like the feeling of being drunk. I've drank a lot of beer yesterday. I'm so wasted. I don't want this to happen again but I think this will be repeated on Friday for this is the birthday of my classmate. They're planning to have a drinking session again. *sigh*

No comments: