Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 8 - January 8, 2008

Not been a good day for me, I guess. I woke up late. My classmate, Cristine, arrived at the apartment. As what I've expected, my best friend, Kuya Jayson, will make my day again. As long as the three of us are together, I feel like I'm an outcast. I don't know why, I just felt that there's transition of the way I was treated. Not a big deal anyway.. As what I'm always saying to myself, because we're best friends, I expect that he would be more good to me than anybody else. Perhaps, I'm used to the best friendship that me and Divine once had. We didn't even talk with each other that night. I didn't even sleep with him. It's just sometimes, I'm like a child that expects something good from his friend. And since I'm not a child anymore, I should be more open with my friends..

I'll just close this case.

No comments: