Saturday, January 12, 2008

Day 11 - January 11, 2008

I went home around midnight. It's raining that's why I went home late. When I arrived, my bestfriend and his girl were in the room, sleeping. I guess I would sleep on the floor again and I did. I can't barely sleep. It's very cold and I've got no blanket. When they woke up in the morning and they departed, I continued sleeping.

Lexmark.. No PTRs to fix. Today is the last day of one of my team leads, Ma'am Dess. The regulars prepared a party for her. Conversations about what she have done and contributed to the company and the co-employees as well, brought tears in her eyes. I didn't expect that she will cry because she's a jolly person and she always laugh. I hope she'll be in good terms at singapore.

Today is Crux' birthday, a good friend of mine. After duty, we went straight to the apartment where we're making our design project. My friends are still cooking and we helped them. Our teacher and old friends also attended the dinner.
I thought I'll be drunk again but I managed to control myself. I've discovered some things while we're having conversations. We slept at around 4 am.

No comments: