Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 19 - January 19, 2008

One day more and the Sinulog Festival here in Cebu will be concluded. I'm so excited because I will be able to watch the street danced without asking for permission from somebody else and I can watch anytime I want.

Malls and shops are on sale!!! I've been to SM City Cebu. Aside from shopping, I'm anticipating for the arrival of the Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2 Housemates. I'm a big fan of PBB. I've already seen the 7 evictees of Season I housemates wayback 2005.

Ethel Booba, Macoy Fundales, Yayo Aguila, Gaby dela Merced, Riza Santos, Will Devaughn, the Geisler brothers - Donnie and Baron, and the Celebrity Edition 2 Big WInner Ruben Gonzaga, were among the 16 housemates who were in the mall show. At last, I've seen them in person. I can remember when they were still inside the house. I hope I'll be a housemate too. Who knows.. hehehe..

The mall show ended at about 7:30 PM. Time to go shopping again. I'm looking for a polo shirt. I've found what I've liked but the price is not right. hehehe.. Stingy!!! lols.

Tomorrow will be the Sinulog Festival. I'm looking forward for the astonishing choreography of the street dancers, the amazing floats and of course, the celebrities who will participate the mardi gras. My school also participated the street dance.

No comments: