Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcomes and Farewells

August 25, 2009

Miss Tash is no longer our supervisor. She was assigned to a new Customer Retention Team (CRT). Our new supervisor is our former nesting mentor, Sir Churchill. He's a good mentor when we're still in training so I think he'll be a good supervisor to our team as well. However, I'll be leaving this team soon. Miss Tash has been a great leader to our team. She's very kind, understanding and very approachable. She's the ideal team leader a team could ask for. I realized, we are following our career paths and for us to be better, we need to take one step higher. That's also what I'll be doing, why I'm leaving this team and this company.

After shift, my teammates together with our two supervisors, Miss Tash and Sir Churchill, went to NUVO bar. More booze, more food, more singing, more laughter - it was a blast! It's like our semi-Team building which will never happen anymore. Some of our team mates were already endorsed to CRT, which means they will also be assigned to another team. Same thing with Miss Tash. Team Tash aka Team Rocket won't be complete again, aside from the fact that I'll be leaving soon.


No comments: