Wednesday, August 12, 2009

After the Wedding

August 2, 2009 - Sunday

Yesterday's been a big day for us. One thing I'm sure of, everyone enjoyed yesterday. My sister's now living with his husband in their apartment. Yes, they're starting their own family. And now, I take full responsibility to my family. Got to work harder this time. We talked about the plans for the house. It is possible that my sister will go back to live here if his husband get the job abroad. Now, I have a vision on what would I want to have in the future. I want to get our home fixed before I get married! Hope it would come true or the latter would come true first. Let's see.

Moments later, my relatives just left our home to go back to their families. I was supposed to go to Divine's house today but I don't feel like going and I'm looking forward to seeing my classmates today that I invited to come yesterday. Mabel, Gladys and his boyfriend arrived around 10 in the evening.

I have only 2 days left here in Teresa. Of course I'd find a way to see Divine. Too bad my other classmates and friends failed to come. Anyway, I hope I'll be back next year and I'll see them again.

No comments: