Friday, August 28, 2009

August 27, 2009


My phone simulation with Blue Shield account was done. I passed. It was a health insurance account. I hope I'll get along with the new account, new environment and new people. After the interview, the HR called me once again and informed me about the changes for the contract. The special assignment bonus was removed because my account has a fixed schedule. But she also explained to me about the bonus 2000 php that I will receive since I already have a call center experience but I will only receive it if I perform well. It's kinda unfair but I'll just accept it. I decided to accept the job offer because I know this company, Aegis People Support has a better compensation package than my current company. Let's see how it goes. But I do I hope this would be the last call center I'll work for.

No comments: