Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Ormoc Experience


Mark Meets Luna
August 12, 2009 - day off at last. My Tripod friend Elson was supposed to arrive here in Cebu to fetch the Golden Retriever dog he purchased. Due to inevitable circumstances, he failed to come. Good thing I'm free for 2 days so I agreed to take his place. I went to the airport early in the morning since the dog will arrive at 7:50 AM. He rented a car for me so that I could save time and energy because I have lots of stuff to bring which I bought yesterday and that included a 15-Kilo Dog Food. Then I met Luna - the 1 month old Golden Retriever puppy in a blue cage. After this, we went straight ahead to Pier 4 to buy ticket for my next trip - Ormoc City. The ship departed around 10:45 AM courtesy of Weesam Express and I arrived around 2 PM. It's my first time to travel by sea alone going to a place new for me. I thought Elson was outside the port area waiting for me just to find out that I will go to his place alone. Thanks God I arrived safe and sound.

The Couple
There goes the newly weds, Elson and Oshin. It's been a while since I've seen the both of them. Looks like their very happy in each other's arm. I'm looking forward for the church wedding.

The Three Dogs
Ling-Ling the Pug, Tiny the cute Golden Retriever and Luna the oversized Golden Retriever. I really missed having a pet dog.

Vegstar Lodging House and the Farming area
Elson mentioned to me about their business before. Now I have a clear picture of what he was talking about. I don't know if it's a coincidence, but I stayed at Room 7 or maybe Elson really knows that my favorite number is 7. The room is nice. I hope my room is just like that.


The Seafood Experience
I'm not a big fan of seafood but I really appreciated what I was served. That big shrimp was really delicious. I really liked it. The Calamares with the Tequilla was very notable. It's my first time to drink Tequilla. Now I know why there's a salt or Calamansi fruit served together with it. The crab was fine but I don't feel like eating all the parts. It's also my first time to eat and open a crab. That was fun.

The Tripod

I missed those days.. When the three of us were still together. All we do is laugh and talk about nonsense things. We'll be together again.. someday.

No comments: