Friday, August 28, 2009

6th Year Bezfrhensary

August 28, 2009

Today is the 6th year anniversary of our Bezfrhenship. Yes, 6 years had already passed. Now, we're living our own lives. Divine is now starting to build her own family. She'll do fine and I know she's happy. Me, I'm living my independent life, plans thwarted and living this world of surprises.

Before I left her, I made a promise. I'll be back... I'll just need four years to fulfill what my family wanted me to be. After four years, I graduated. However, things were no longer the way I thought they would be. I forgot that the only constant thing in this world is change. I guess my personal sacrifice was not paid for. That's what hurts the most. I don't regret what happened. It's just the way they are. It always remind me that I'm the dumbest person in the world.

Erase erase erase.. I should be talking about this day.. This day when somebody called me best friend. It was one of the happiest things that happened to me and I'll always treasure this.

6 years and counting. Best friends, we'll always be.

1 comment:

Blogger Person said...

Yiiii... Sobrang cheesy. :D