Thursday, August 20, 2009

Moving on to a new company

August 20, 2009

Yesterday, I was at Aegis People Support and I took the examination and the interviews. Fortunately, I passed the two and next step in the recruitment process was Background Check. The HR personnel told to me to wait for 24-48 hours and they'll give me a feedback if I will continue or not. Around 11 am earlier, the HR who interviewed me yesterday called and she scheduled me for computer proficiency assessment, phone simulation and final interview. I passed those things. The HR who made the final interview asked me to return by 5 PM for contract signing. I did it! However, I still have another interview by next week and that's a client-specific interview.

My problem: I need to resign to my present job since I already signed the contract. The compensation of my new company is better than my present company. I will be starting on September 14, 2009. Hopefully before that date, I already made a formal exit at Qualfon Philippines Inc.