Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Interview Fiasco

Rest day. I went to Aegis this morning because I'm supposed to have my account interview as what I was told last week before I signed the contract. All I can remember that it's around 9 AM or 9:30. I arrived few minutes past 9 and nobody from the recruitment was calling my name. So I guess my interview was 9:30.

It was already 9:30, I waited. It's now 9:45, no one's still calling my name. Applicants scheduled for the 10AM exam were already in. Still, I'm there sitting and waiting. I waited some more. It's already 10:30. Am I really scheduled for an interview? I kept on waiting...

Wait.. Wait.. Wait..

It's now 11 AM. I approached the HR who passed by and who made one of my interviews. I told her why I'm here. Minutes later, the HR who told me to come called and told me that they will check again my schedules. It seems that they've forgotten that I have an appointment with them. She then told me that the interviewer will not be able for the next 30 minutes. The person who will interview me actually passed by and told me to wait for 30 minutes because he will just need to do something.

I waited for 30 minutes. I was so hungry...

It's now 11:30. I was still not called. I waited some more.. Another 30 minutes..

It's already past 12:00. I'm really starving and I don't think I could answer the questions anymore. Yet, nobody's still calling me. I think they took their lunch. Naaaaaaaa! I'm done with this. I'm tired of waiting. I left the place.

I've waited for more than 3 hours. I know how this kind of business value time. I hope they also value mine. I'll just wait for their call. Anyway, I'm done with the signing of contract.

No comments: