Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shit happens..

August 3, 2009

It's been raining most of the time and I hate it because I can't go out and meet my friends. I'm thinking about visiting Divine today but I failed to do so. Instead me and my brother went to Antipolo and checked out the specifications of the Laptop that my sister is planning to buy. After that, we went straight to the Pasalubong Center and I'm thinking of buying my team mates something for them. Thinking of the money I have left, I decided not to pursue buying. Then we went to Super Palengke. This is the grocery store where we mostly do the groceries when I'm still living in Teresa. This place really changed. We're on our way home after buying the foods that I'll bring for tomorrow's trip and something disgusting happened to me. It's very disgusting! I was walking when I felt that I stepped on something slippery, just to find out I stepped on a dog's shit. That was terrible. Good thing I've got a tissue with me since we went to McDonald's a while a go and bought a sundae. Now I believe everything happens for a reason. That's the reason why it came to my mind to treat my brother a sundae because a shit is coming on my way. Without the tissue, I can't think of any other way to remove the shit out of my feet. Damn. What a nice remembrance!

Lesson learned: Always bring a tissue and look where you're walking at.

No comments: