Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July Goals

New month again.. It was just like yesterday when I was thinking what I would like to achieve in the month of June. And obviously, I failed to make a blog entry for that. Everything happened so fast. This July, I hope most of the things in me would change. Though June's been a good month for me, moving forward, I would like to make the succeeding months better. For my neopets, I'm so sorry that I don't have enough time for it right now. I wasn't able to help the Krawk team in the Altador Cup and I haven't obtained the avatar. Anyway, I know that Krawk Island team won this year's Altador cup.

Work related
1. I won't be late this month.
2. Maintain a QA average of 92 or greater both for Miami and Internal
3. Get a passing score in the score card. So that means, I should get a score of 65% or greater.
4. Pass the hold and transfer rate. Although transfer rate is uncontrollable, I would still try to minimize it.


Personal
1: Finish studying HTML
2. I should have started studying PHP before this month ends.
3. Finish reading the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Book before the showing date
4. Watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movie
5. Finish the 1st year of Harvest Moon
6. Make a movie organizer.
7. All laundries should be washed.
8. No more taxi rides or as much as possible, minimize it.
9. Download Lost season 1 episodes 20-25
10. Update Blog
11. Study everyday
12. Go to Church once a week at least


Optional Goals
1. Eye check-up
2. Internet connection
3. Video card upgrade
4. CRT protector
5. Battery Recharger

No comments: