Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 18,2009

We went at Cebu Midtown Hotel to attend the orientation for the Herbalife thingy. I thought this is a good part time opportunity. Many people who succeeded in this business attest to their experience and the income they received for the last 90 days. They've traveled from different countries attending trainings and seminars. I was amazed that somebody was already earning 1.2 million pesos for the past 90 days doing this business. Well, this business really needs lots of hardwork, contacts and confidence, which I think I lack. Anyway, this event gave me an overview on what can I get if I decided to become a member. I think the product is effective, the problem is that it is so expensive. I really want to get bigger, you know, I'm tired of being skinny. Lols. But I don't have enough money at this time so I'll just consider this is in the near future.

Afterwards, a very silly and petty incident happened. We're about to go home - me, Cristine, Tonette and his bf Roy. We then decided to eat at Alberto's Pizza so we crossed the road to get there. While crossing the road, Tonette's been holding my arm and his bf thought that he has been taken for granted. Duh? He fretted for it in a way that he doesn’t talk with us and it’s very obvious he’s not enjoying our company. He got jealous because of it?! I really don’t want to talk about this, this is very silly. I just thought I’d mention it. Hahaha. The point is, we’re no longer kids. We’re no longer teenagers. We’re no longer minors. We’re of the right age. I just thought we should be kinda matured about this thing. I presume he knew that we’ve been living in the same house for more than 2 years already and we’re like brothers and sisters. And there’s really nothing to be jealous about. Very childish for a man that looks like 30 years old. Hahahaha. It’s alright to get jealous, but with the right reason and the right person. I think he should know Tonette more before judging her and before acting like that. It’s not healthy for a relationship.

Change topic. I’m really enjoying my eyeglasses. It’s so cool. Hahaha.

No comments: