Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 11, 2009

2 days straight and I'm not getting enough sleep. I know I got fever and it became worse as time goes by. Still, I'm at my workstation, taking calls. My headache was aching and I'm feeling hot. I wanted to cough but I can't while I'm on a call.. The shift ended and I had the feeling that anytime I'm gonna collapse. I still waited for our post shift meeting to be finished because I have a monitoring. The good thing about the meeting, for the first time, I received a good word from our QA. Those words kept on echoing in my ears. LOLS. He said that I was good and I speak like John Andrews. Who the heck was John Andrews? I have no idea, but I thinks he's a good TSR otherwise, our QA won't compare me to him, right? Though I was commended, I still got one penalization and that is interruption. One simple yes that I said which interrupted the other person in the line took my 10 points away giving me only 90 percent. *Sigh*. I almost got 100. Anyway, I can't think of anything else but to get to bed and take a good rest.

My condition got worse. Although my temperature went down from the time I took up paracetamol, after four hours I felt my fever persisted and my temperature could make a hard boiled egg. My headache's like a nail being hammered in my head... Rest.. Rest.. Rest..

No comments: