Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 7, 2009

It's been a good day for me should I say. My calls are good. I think the only irate caller I had was my first call. He's reactivating his phone but since the phone's status was past due, we need to send him a sim card. Since his phone is a business phone, he can't wait for 3-5 days for the sim card. There's nothing I can do about it though. That's how the process works. Good thing, all the following calls are manageable. I was in the mood and it paid off. I got a 98% Miami score. 2% more and I should've get the hundred. I lost the 2% because I lack enthusiasm which is not true. Anyway, I know my voice sounds like that and I'm really working on it.

It's my day off. I'll do a lot of things later. Internet surfing, downloading, streaming, blogging and all that stuff. I guess my neopets and Ragnarok addiction has been compromised. I even don't open my BOTS. I'll just continue it someday, when I hook up an internet connection in my own computer. Soon..

No comments: