Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Now Showing!

July 16, 2009

The long wait is over. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is showing today! I'm supposed to watch the movie with my former co-employee at Etelecare but she didn't make it because she was sick, so I watched the movie by myself. I chose E-mall cinema over SM City Cebu because I knew that a lot of people and Harry Potter fans would watch the movie. And I guess I'm correct, and on top of it, you can only view the movie once to accommodate the other people who will watch the movie as well. My classmate Cristine and her high school classmates who are my friend as well also followed and watched the movie with me.

The movie was great. It is! Though it was not that action-packed as I expected, I liked everything about the movie. I've just finished reading the e-book yesterday and that really helped me to understand the movie better. Daniel Radcliffe never failed to give the best portrayal of Harry Potter. Ron, Hermione and Lavender Brown's love triangle made me laugh. They're awesome. Bellatrix Lestrange is really getting into my nerves and I commend the actress who portrayed her, she's so remarkable and very convincing. All the characters are great. I'm just sad, Dumbledore passed away. I'm looking forward to watching the next installment which is the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I have still 2 movies to look forward to since the last book will be divided into 2 movies.

No comments: