Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 10, 2009

This was a day to remember. I was able to speak with my best mate Kuya Jayson once again after almost 3 months. First he just send an SMS and asked me if I had extra money to spare just to suffice the fee for his brother's employment. Unfortunately I don't have money at the moment because I only got 4000php for my salary. Suddenly, he just called his cousin and asked me about the same thing. The next conversation has been so nostalgic. I can feel the loneliness in his voice. I can feel how much he misses this place..us..

I can't forget what he asked me. "Who is the best Kuya?". Who else? I can never think of any big brother than my freakin' best friend. I can feel how much enlightenment and empowerment he needs from us, his friends, and the people who never forget him. I know he's bursting in tears that time. I've for so long to talk with him like this. It is very seldom that we talk seriously about what's going on with our lives. I'm glad that the friendship that I treasured so much is still standing strong amidst the storm and earthquakes we've been through. I believe that's what real friendship is. It's meant to last longer and stronger than it seems. Flashbacks then came running in my mind like a fast current of water that doesn't where to go. Some memories made me laugh. Those petty fights, which I made a big deal. I just realized, how over reacting, how childish I've been and how selfish I've been to my friend (and I know I really am). Well, those funny memories won't surely fade. As what he said to me, we have still grown up in the end. Yes we are, we did, and we will.

Moments later after the dinner at Hideout Grill.. Payback time? We went to the former boarding house of Kuya's Ex, yes ex - as in EXPIRED GOLD DIGGER FREAKIN' BITCH GIRLFRIEND. She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named ruined the life of my best friend and almost ruin our friendship. Anyway, I don't want to talk it moreover this time. It makes my temperature reach the boiling point. As expected, she was not there but her cousin who shares the same cursed name was. She's so pathetic. She was like a poor little girl wandering in Afghanistan and being bombarded by missiles. She took all the words that were supposed to be thrown for that freakin' She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. After all those missiles and rockets and bombs, the explosion just won us Kuya's sofa bed. A nifty prize it is. There's still a sequel so we'll watch out for it.

No comments: