Monday, June 29, 2009

I've watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen


I've just watch the movie Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen at SM City Cebu. The movie was fantastic! More actions, more close ups for the autobots and decepticons, and most of all, more MEGAN FOX!!! She's really gorgeous. Anyway, I really enjoyed watching the movie. Kudos to the makers of the special effects. It's so breath-taking, and it seems so real. I thought Optimus would die forever, but thanks to Sam, he was able to bring Optimus back to life. Megatron is still alive. I liked the twin robots, Mudslap and Skid. They're very funny. Shia's acting is remarkable especially on the scene that he's seeing the images on his mind. Great job to Michael Bay! He made this movie worth watching.

Here are some of the movie screen caps and I've added new posters as well. Thanks to comicsmovie.com...


http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/wallpaper/183_636.jpg












No comments: