Monday, March 16, 2009

Will I be hired at Convergys?


March 16, 2009

Today was my scheduled initial interview at Convergys. The interview was fine, and it's great that I have only been asked few questions. I passed that phase of the hiring process and I was endorsed to take the examinations. I believe that was a profiling exam because you need to answer the technical and customer service related questions. I'm satisfied with my answers since I have now base hand experience with customer service and I'm a bit knowledgeable with those techy stuff. After the written exam, we took the online exams, which is almost similar with the exams I have taken when I applied at PLDT. That included the typing test, transcribing information and selecting appropriate answers to a call scenario. I've been there for like 8 hours starting from 9:30 in the morning. Quite a long day huh.. I was scheduled for a final interview this Friday, March 20, 2009. I hope I'll get the job. I want to work again, and earn again..

No comments: