Saturday, March 14, 2009

4th Trabaho sa Turismo Job Fair

March 14, 2008

The last day of "4th Trabaho sa Turismo" job fair by the Department of Tourism has been concluded at the SM City Cebu Trade Hall. I participated in this event since I'm also looking for a job right now. I'm with my classmate Cristine and her sister. There were lots of people who were also seeking for jobs. Freebies were also given by companies once you applied for any position they posted. What's good in this job fair, is that you won't need to submit a resume to the company that you want to apply for. Before you enter the job fair hall, you will be prompted to create an online resume if you didn't pre-register online. The resume that you encoded will be transferred to their servers and it will be embedded in a somewhat ATM like card. What you will need to do is just present your card to the exhibitor and they will scan it, and you may choose what position you want to apply and your good to go. Just wait for their call. Time and effort are saved.

Anyway, tomorrow will be my initial interview at Convergys. This is also the reason why I can't join my former team mates to our supposedly GA. Well, hope they'll enjoy their outing.

No comments: