Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another Best Friend.. :D

March 2, 2009

Another date to remember.. Well, I only take note of dates that would mean to me. And on this special date, a special friend of mine has filled in a spot on my treasure box.. officially.. I've got another best friend, Kristina! She's my high school friend, a very good friend.. And we have lots of things in common..

- We're both Montessorians.. :D (obviously)
- We're both Student body Organization officers (I'm the secretary, she's the Auditor)
- We're both school representatives.
- We both love Math. (Before, I do.. lols)
- We're both honor students. We're First Honors in elementary and Valedictorian in High School
- We're both Chess players. (I'm not good as she is.. I've never beaten her.. T_T)
- We both passed the UPCAT.. (She pursued it, I didn't.. Too bad..)
- We're both Editor-in-chief of The Breeze
- We both have few real friends in high school
- Divine is our closest friend. (The three of us were together every afternoon, after classes)
- Lastly, we're both Computer Engineers! (I already am, she will soon be..)

There's too many to mention. During my high school, we're not that close as we are right now. We don't actually talk that much, maybe because I'm still shy and we don't spend time together that much unlike with my another best friend Divine. It's funny how we got closer just because of texting. In fact, I'm already here in Cebu that time, so I'm not seeing her physically. I can't remember where I got her number but I believe Divine gave it to me. So our friendship started to spark again, and its much better this time. We're both able to share our thoughts, and ups and downs, without holding back.


Right now, I have 4 bestfriends to call.. Divine, Kuya DM, Kuya Jayson, and Kristina.. I'm very lucky I've got this four people with me.. I'm not alone after all.. :D

No comments: