Monday, March 30, 2009

Nothing has changed..

A day after Kuya Jayson's arrival..

The four Computer Engineers and a soon to be IT Professional (lols), Me, Kuya Jayson, Elson, Crux and Yamz ate at City Grill. Good food. It's almost been a year since the last that we're together and I somehow missed our company. Nothing has changed.


I just don't like the bloody comment that I don't eat seafoods. Damn?! Hello, Mark calling Earth! Who do he thought I am? A bloody astrophysical creature from the planet not known to brainless Earthlings?! I just don't like to receive side comments which are not true, and obviously not true. That bloody pig invited me before somewhere in downtown to eat, and the only available viand was a grilled freshly caught fish. So that evidence is clear enough that what he said was a freaking big lie. Or maybe his early Alzheimer's Disease is taking effect. Hahahah...

Anyway, that's alright. What's important, I'm with my friends again, I'm with my best friend again.. We're supposed to go out after the dinner but today's the first day of my training at Northernworks, so I need to attend it and leave them before 10 PM. The good thing, the worst won't happen. The bad thing, my best friend's stay here in Cebu is limited, so if possible, I would really like to spend some time with them. That's the way it is, and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm just looking forward that I can spend some other time with my best bud before he leave Philippines again.

No comments: