Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Visit to Simala

February 17, 2009

Attendees: Mark, Aldrin, JP, Bea, Rio, Mara and Zhock
Destination: Monastery of the Holy Eucharist

Me and my team mates visited the Monastery of the Holy Eucharist located at Brgy Lindogon, Sibonga, Cebu. I knew this place as "Simala" as what most people call it and knew it. I've always heard about this place and at last I finally set foot this sacred place, thanks to my team mates. :D

Why is this place so famous?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, and basing on what I learned during my visit, the image of Virgin Mary situated in this church shed tears on Her birthday and that was last September 8, 1998. Many people witnessed that miraculous event and they can attest to that. I also believe that Mama Mary is very miraculous and she will grant what you wished her, just have faith and believe.

No comments: