Friday, February 6, 2009

Glimpse to January 2009

It wasn't a good start of the year. 2009's first month has been the worst month of my existence so far.

What happened?

January 4 - I was stick up-ed.My 6300 phone and 400php in my pocket was taken.

2nd week of January - The whole boarding house was supposedly rented by another border and we have to find a new boarding house. My board mates found an apartment somewhere in Banawa, they've liked the place and rented it. They transferred immediately without waiting for the due date in our previous boarding house. I was about to transfer, just to find out that the renting of the boarding house was canceled - a complete fiasco. So I decided to remain and pay for another month's rent.

January 28 - My room was ransacked. My beloved portable notebook and my new phone were filched.

Whole month of January - My weekly MSI (Member Satisfaction Index) for the whole month dropped. I didn't even reached an average of 80. AHT is too high, saves and conversions too low, got late 4 times already and for sure I'll fail my 5th month assessment.

Around first week of January - found about a news, not just a news, but this news is a simple confirmation that the road I've been traveling on came to an end. There's no more use continuing this journey. Need to find another loop to find my way back home.

After the incident - I've been riding the taxi almost every night, can't save money.

***************

I don't why all those unfortunate events happened. Is it because I don't forward chain mails (the emails that you need to forward to a certain number of contacts and within a certain period of time, otherwise bad luck will happen.)? Or is it because I'm too carefree and complacent? Or am I not that responsible enough and that is the only way for me to be more responsible and value the things I tend to forget.

Based from what happened, I believe what I need to value the most is TIME. Yes, it's time. I've been so negligent with time. As long as I make it before the right time, I've been contented. DEADLINER, as what I call it. I know it's not good. And I'm giving myself the first week of February to reflect on this. Do I really need a week? Why not start now?

I know and I believe that it's not always too late to make a change.

No comments: