Thursday, February 26, 2009

Farewell Team Psylocke

February 26, 2009

Today's my last day with AOL and eTelecare. No more calls to take, no more irate callers, no more frustrating stats, no more stress, no more pressure.. Though I will surely miss Team Psylocke. My team mates are the only reason why I'm enjoying my job and my stay at AOL. I had fun working with them. Without them, my working experience could never have been so memorable. They've been my friends.

Some of them knew about this, but I will officially announce this on our GA this coming Sunday. Now that I'm gone, I know the team will have a better stats. I know my stats are pulling the team down. Anyway, I don't need to think about that anymore. I know now what to do the next time.

Well, that's life. Sometimes you fail, sometimes you succeed, but you will learn in the end.

No comments: