Thursday, February 26, 2009

Inspiring message from my Team Lead

Here's the message my TL sent me. I'll miss the coaching sessions with her. I really learned a lot from her and she did inspire me to work harder. If she only knew how much I appreciate all the things she done to keep me as a part of the team.

*****
Hi Mark,
Thanks so much for all the things you have done for the team. I really, really appreciate it. I want you to treat this experience as a challenge. May you never stop working hard to reach your goals. You are a very good person and with your attitude I know you will go places.
It's been a pleasure to have worked with you. We will miss you and I wish you more blessings. I won't say goodbye because we will still see each other on Sunday. Take care.
Thanks,
AV Zapanta
Senior Team Leader

*****

No comments: