Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sinulog 2009 Experience

Pit Senyor!

After my shift, I went back home to prepare for the Sinulog Celebration Grand Mardi Gras. I'm with Cristine, Claire, Tonette and her sister. The street dance still amazed me. I had fun watching them. The rain fell for a moment by the late afternoon, but it's not that strong so we're not totally wet. That rain didn't stop us from watching. Unlike last year, I saw more celebrities than this year. I haven't seen any float or artists from the two biggest networks here in Cebu. However, I have seen Marian Rivera and Will Devaughn, endorsing Jag; KC Concepcion and Richard Guttierez, promoting their valentine movie, and Senators Bong Revilla and Migz Zubiri, doing a campaign? LOLs.. I don't think so. So, to sum it up, last year's Sinulog is far more lively than today's. I've still enjoyed it though.

This day won't be complete if I won't drop by along the Colon St and buy DVD. The DVDs are very cheap, from 5 pesos, 3 for 10 pesos, 10 pesos, and 20 pesos each. No media board director arrived so I guess that was safe. What I hate about what I bought, I was deceived by the cover of the DVD. The cover is different from the CD itself and I'm very frustrated with that. After that, here what I'm doing. Instead of sleeping, I went to the internet cafe and post this blog.

1 comment:

Markin said...

you could have enjoyed it very much if you bought tickets and stayed all day long at the grandstand. it's all worth it.