Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Series of Unfortunate Events

I'm having the worst month of my life..

Yesterday, January 27, 2009, I went home about 9am in the morning, just to find out that my boarding house has been ransacked. The laptop given to me by Kuya Jayson and my cellphone was taken, together with the bag of my new boardmate, Elson. He said he left the house around 6:30 in the morning, and all the things are fine. So it means, that those burglars knew that nobody was left inside and they did their stuff. It was too late when I arrived.

I felt I've lost an arm and a leg. It's the first time that I left my phone at home because I always bring it with me. I was just in a hurry the other night that's why I forgot to bring it. Too bad, the moment I left my phone, the time this incident happen. I guess I ran out of luck. 3 weeks ago, I've been into the same incident. I lost my phone too, and now I lost my new phone again. What hurts the most, my beloved notebook that's been a part of my life has been taken also. I value it so much aside from the fact that it was given to me by must best bud. My day won't be complete without it. That notebook has been my newly found bestfriend.

Almost everything important to me has been taken away. Let's add the news I just found out about my other bestfriend. And the contingency that I won't be regularized in my job. I'm expecting 1 month from now, I'll be unemployed again. I just can't meet my stats even though I'm doing what I can. It's just not that easy to work in contact center, especially if you're a newbie.. Anyway, I've enjoyed my job somehow.

Lesson learned. I believe this is a lesson for me to be more responsible, sensitive ,careful and value time more. You'll realize the worth of something when it's gone. I'm missing the laptop. I really don't care about the phone, I can buy that anytime... Back to basics. Back to being simple me. T_T

*Thanks Crux for the nice title..

No comments: