Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Confused... stay or go..

I'm still confused whether I will stay in my boarding house or join my former boardmates in the new apartment. We're all supposed to transfer to that apartment since the whole boarding house will be supposedly rented by somebody. So they decided to find a new apartment and they found one. They're already staying there. I've already paid for the rent of the apartment but when I found out that the rental of the whole boarding house will be postponed, it came to my mind just to stay. Well, another tough decision to make. It's either I'll stay here and enjoy my loneliness, or be with them and suffer the consequences. But if I won't stay with them, who will substitute my partition with their rent. The problem is, in the new place, there's no internet cafe nearby and that won't do me no good. hahaha...

No comments: