Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dismissed

Word for the day: "DISMISSED"

I received 2 KIR (Keep It Real) Violations. What happened was I reactivated a free AOL account to dial up plan. The member cannot get online using his password and as far as I remember, he reset the password 4 times already and he can't still get online. Then I asked his connectivity type and he answered dial-up. That's the main reason why I offered the member to reactivate the account because free members won't be able to connect to AOL over a dial-up connection. My violation was, I took advantage of the member which is definitely not true and not my intention. My other violation was call avoidance because I transferred the member to the technical department instead of resetting the password myself. My understanding is that, the member already did the password reset and he can't still get online. And since I have reactivated the account, he needs assistance for him to get started that's why I transferred him.

When I checked my mail and I'm about to acknowledge the violations, I noticed that the action or penalty for this violation is Dismissed, so I assume that I'll be removed from the program, just to find out that Dismissed pertains to the violation I committed, which means I did the right thing. I know my TL disputed this and I owe her this. That's how great my TL is.

I always wanted to leave the portals of my program. Now I know how it feels like. I don't want to be the first evictee, and if that will happen, I would rather prefer voluntary exit than eviction. Guess I'm not really dismissed.

No comments: