Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 8 and 9, 2010

I was late for like 45 minutes last Thursday and 57 minutes last Friday. This is now getting out of hand. I've been late for 3 straight weeks since I've been endorsed to IFP. This will be a new week. I want to change this. I need to change this. 

By the way, I've been staying a couple of hours after my work to help our RTA (Real Time Analyst) finish some of her tasks. She assigned break adjustments to me. She's planning to appoint me as her peer RTA because she's now alone doing all the tasks as far as workforce management is concerned. I would love to be part of the workforce management since this will be an opportunity for growth and to get out of phones. It would be very much challenging as well because I have never tried doing that and I have very little idea on how workforce management works. And observing our RTA Jaz, she always go home late. There are really lots of things to finish. I'll continue to help her anyway in the coming weeks until she will be given a go signal to get me as her official Peer RTA. :)

No comments: