Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 7, 2010

Nothing new.. still the usual tardy me.. I really need to work on this. I've been tardy for 2 weeks straight and I've been riding the taxi .. and that's everyday. Before, when I got late, it will only be less than 10 minutes. I've been late for more than 15 minutes a couple of times. I can blame my new sched, yes. 10:30 is really early for me. I really need to adjust my sleeping time. 5 PM, I should already be sleeping. I hope, later.. I won't be late, and I won't be riding the taxi again. I'm really running out of money. I still need to send money to my sister for the preparation of my nephew's christening..

I've set my goals yesterday, and I'm positive that I can follow that today and moving forward. All I really need is some discipline.

No comments: