Monday, July 5, 2010

I think I need this..

Let's setup some goals.. I just felt that my life is getting a bit unorganized because I'm not planning anything. I don't have something to look forward to. I checked my previous posts and I just found out that I did not post anything about my goals this year. I realized, I don't even follow them. I'll just sets goals one a time..


I think my time with the computer is really eating up all of my time and it's making me less productive. From now on, before playing FB games or DotA..

  • I will wash the laundry first. It doesn't matter how many, as long as I will be able to wash something. 
  • I should post one article in this blog and in globaldailystar.com
*Exception is if my classmates asked me for a game. Of course, I don't want to keep them waiting. Lols.

I want to study. I want to learn more about MS Excel. Alright, I think this will be my course this month. Before the month ends, I should be more advanced with Excel. 

And also, I will not switch or divert my attention to another thing unless I'm done with what I'm currently doing. I really have a short attention span and I easily get bored. 

That's all I can think about now. I'll now start searching for learning modules for MS Excel. 

No comments: