Monday, July 5, 2010

Confused

I'm thinking whether I should find a new job or should I stay with this job that I'm bearing with. There's nothing wrong with my current job, being a customer service representative. But career-wise, should I stay longer? I'm thinking that I need to find a long-term job, something that I can use in the future. Though I learned a lot of things working in a call center, it is depriving mo to learn beyond my reach. Guess I'm tired staying up all night and speaking with people I cannot see, and I feel that I'm not that much compensated.

What do I want? I want a day time job that will make me feel that I love working. That's the same feeling when I was working for Lexmark, even if I'm just a student trainee. I would want to apply, but considering what's left in my brain, it would be an all or nothing situation. It's either they would consider me for the job, or it would be another failure for me. I failed twice..

I don't know what to do. My plan is, I would want to stay for a year in my current company. I never had a working experience that lasted for a year. I think this is my chance. Let's see what will happen.. I just don't want to miss opportunities again.

No comments: