Friday, September 18, 2009

This Weekend..

My plans this weekend:

1. Change the template of this blog.
> Although I like my current template, I would still like to change this because I would like to add more widgets just like what I have done with the previous template I've used.

2. Create sharkfire.i.ph.
> Yes, I will make another blog.

3. Go to church this Sunday.
> I'll make sure I will.

4. Do the laundry.
> The towels, the pants and the slacks need to be washed.

5. Plan the schedule for the tutorials.
> I would like to make my own template and header for this blog. Studying Dreamweaver and Photoshop further will enable me to do so. All I really need is the time and urgency to study once again.

6. Organize the e-mails.
> The emails that need to be deleted should be deleted.

7. Finish watching the 2nd final week of Tayong Dalawa.
> I've got the downloaded episodes ready. I really like this series. Next week's will be it's final week.

8. Watch at least 3 episodes of LOST season 2.
> Who will die, Shannon or Sawyer? I think Shannon will.

9. Watch at least 1 motion picture.
> If I'll be able to finish the download of Slumdog Millionaire, I'll watch this. Otherwise, I'll watch Bolt.

10. Update this blog.
> I failed to post the events last week.

No comments: