Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09 09 09

Today..

- I was surprised that I received my salary. I thought my last pay will be on hold as far as the separtion policy is concerned.. I can now pay the contribution for tomorrow's team building, and most of all, I can still send my brother's allowance.. :D

- I had my medical examination done.

- I forgot today's a holiday here in Cebu. The government offices were closed. I still need to comply my NBI clearance and BIR requirements. Tomorrow's our team building and I think we'll be back by Friday afternoon.. If I won't make it this Friday, my only chance is this Friday morning. I need to complete the four main requirements before 2 PM this coming Monday.

- I just bought a new towel and shorts.. :D

- Kuya Jayson will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow!

No comments: