Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September Fever

Time flies.. September na.. Lot of changes and adjustments will happen this month, I suppose..

What to expect:

1. Leaving Qualfon
> September 12 will be my last day of employment here in Qualfon. Though it breaks my heart to leave this company, I have to. Aside from compensation issues, I feel like I'm not performing well in this company, not in terms of Quality Assurance but as an employee. I've got the worst tardiness record in my employment history. I just care less. That's it. Hahaha...

2. Hello Aegis PS
> I'll be starting this September 14. I can now be proud of where I'm working at. New account, new challenges, new faces, new me..

3. Scarcity
> A month without money. I won't receive my last pay 'til four months and I'll be receiving my first pay by the end of the month.

No comments: