Monday, September 28, 2009

Perfection

We just had an OPS Talk this morning by one of our future supervisors. He explained everything what we need to know about how the operations work, the incentives, the metrics and all that stuff. Yes, I was kinda shocked about the metrics that we need to meet. Well, we need to obtain at least 98% percent in our Quality Assurance audits. It's kinda big, compared to my previous account. This is a big account anyway and I understand why we need to achieve that sky rise score. If we luckily meet our goals and scores in the overall scorecard, there's a corresponding performance bonus and this is monthly. The highest is 10k pesos followed by 6k, 4k and the least is 2k, which is not bad though. I'm also worried about the thing he mentioned if we didn't pass the nesting period. After nesting 2 and if we won't pass still, we'll be endorsed to HR and there's no assurance that we will be reprofiled. I'm still under the impression that even though we failed the training, we will be reprofiled to another account. But I don't want that to happen. My focus is passing this training period and be endorsed to production because it would be a shame if I fail.

This account really needs perfect agents that would give them perfect scores. I'm still worried. I don't want the Etelecare experience to happen again this time.

No comments: