Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Kuya


September 10, 2009

Today's my best friend's birthday.. Kuya Jayson is now 22.. (Oops.. I revealed it.. ;p) Today's also our team building so I was not able to have a chat with him. I'm supposed to call him but the number he gave was not working. Anyway, I wish him all the best in life 'cause he deserves it. There are lots of things he'd been through especially what happened earlier this year and I do hope he'll get over it though I understand how hard it is to forget that. I know his dreams will come true. He's a man that would always want to plan ahead. I think the distance between us made our friendship grew stronger and we became more mature persons. To be honest, our friendship is the best consolation I ever have after making my turning point decision of studying here in Cebu and made me think that this decision is worth it.

No comments: