Friday, February 1, 2013

2012: A1derful February




February 2012

This seems to be the best February I ever had and my second favorite month of 2012. It's because this month, my 10 year dream of seeing a1 in person finally came true. I can still remember how bothered I am thinking that a1 was just here in Cebu and I won't be able to see them. Thanks to internet, facebook and twitter. Researching is really powerful. That's how I found out that they would be having a gig in Magellan's Pub. The excitement and joy I felt that moment was unbelievable. I really do believe dreams come true and just don't lose hope.

Here's the poster of The Greatest Hits Tour - the concert of a1, Blue and Jeff Timmons of 98 degrees. Although I'm not able to watch the concert, I'm still happy I've seen a1 performed live.


No comments: