Monday, September 6, 2010

Succeeded to Fail

August 16, 2010

I knew this is the night to make a decision. I made up my mind. I don't want the position. I don't care if I'll be promoted. But later that day, I am not really the one who decided for myself. It's them. I did not get the position. I'm happy it turned out that way. I'm still guilty though. Jaz trained me for about a month, and I failed her. I failed another somebody again. I think it would be better this way. I maybe qualified for the position, but I know I'm not the right person to have it. I will be back to be a normal agent soon, which is a good thing. I will still get my incentives and I can go home early.

I'm still thankful that I was considered for the position, and I appreciate the trust Jaz gave me. Though I failed again, this failure is a success. I succeeded in failing this, and I'm happy for it. :D

No comments: