Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Strike 2 Old Lady!

When I arrive home from work, the only thing that I wanted to do is to be in front of my computer and get a nice sleep. Then there came our room. I guess somebody got inside again and made all these mess. Not really a mess though, the curtains are removed and not replaced, and I think the floor was swept but the dust are all over my computer especially the keyboard. What pisses me off is the thought that the arrangement of things in the room and how it looks like was changed without prior notice. The foams are just over the double deck bed and was not arranged the way it was. I need to do a lot of arrangements before I can lay down and sleep. I bet my boardmates are not the one who did this because I strongly believe that they will put everything in order. I have only one suspect - the landlady. She might be the owner of this boarding house but it doesn't mean that she can do anything she wants in our room. We paid for this and we're not destroying anything. And it's our discretion if we want somebody to clean this for us. What made me mad, everything is not in order! We have the right to privacy! I'm really pissed off.. Good thing I have a Bigbang chocolate, it somehow cooled me down. I don't want this to happen again. It's not the first time, and I hope this will be the last. 

  

No comments: