Monday, September 6, 2010

August 28, 2010


August 28, 2010 - It's the 7th year anniversary of our best friendship. This day really meant to me. We're still far from each other. My gift to her was the video I created, which is a compilation of our memories, mostly the gifts and letters she gave me that I kept and still with me. The background music is "I Will Remember You" by Ryan Cabrera which perfectly fits the the theme of the video. I'm still having a trouble uploading the video to Youtube because it won't accept the audio. It's about copyright issues and I'm still finding another audio that Youtube will accept. I let her see the video through 4shared.com.

I really missed her. I still love her.. I can still wait for another 7 years to prove her that I will never find somebody else that could replace her in my heart. I love her so much. I just don't know how can I show this to her.. I hope, when our paths crossed again, I'll have the courage to tell her how I feel. I know there'll be a right time for that.. 

No comments: